The third update of a series of maintenance patches for The Division 2 servers launched today, fixing some minor issues.
Scroll down for the update
[Original Post – 10/8/2020] The Division 2 servers will be down for three hours of patch maintenance this Tuesday.
The update will start 3:30 AM ET / 12:30 AM PT on August 11. According to Ubisoft, the update will correct several bugs such as the Global Event challenge progression reset and the Polarity Switch Global Event rewards glitch. In addition, The Phoenix Down Apparel Event will be removed from the game. Last but not least, Operation Iron Horse raid has been remade after the report of multiple bugs regarding Morozova’s explosion attack striking without warning, the Negotiator’s Dilemma disrupting certain phases of the Raid and PlayStation 4 players seeing frequent blue screens.
Last month, Operation Iron Horse, was added to Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. During the time of its launch, hundreds of clans, speedrunners and content creators rushed to try and get “world’s first” in the new raid. The first full clear was done in approximately eight hours, but what should have been a moment of celebration for both the developers and fanbase has become a contentious discussion about cheating. We really hope that with this new Division 2 patch maintenance, all the above bugs will be fixed. You can check the detailed patch notes below.
The Division 2 Patch Notes for August 11
- Fixed an issue that caused Global Event challenge progression to be reset upon switching to a character that has progress on a previous event.
- Fixed an issue that caused Morozova’s Phase 6 to not trigger when the Negotiator’s Dilemma gear set caused Iron Horse’s HP to deplete.
- Fixed an issue with crashes that also caused Delta-03 errors for players related to the Reanimated Global Event.
- Phoenix Down Apparel Event closing.
[UPDATE 1 – 18/8/2020] The second update of a series of maintenance patches for The Division 2 servers launches tomorrow, fixing the clan exp issues.
The servers will shut down at 12:30 AM PT / 3:30 AM ET for approximately three hours on all platforms. We don’t know the size of this patch yet but according to the leaked patch notes it will adress two of the game’s main issues. The first one is regarding the clan exp that is not updating like it should. The second one is the DELTA-03 errors when equipping Exotics. We will keep the article updated in case of a third patch.
The Division 2 Patch Notes for August 18
- Fixed an issue causing clan XP to not update properly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause DELTA-03 errors when equipping an Exotic weapon.
[UPDATE 2 – 9/2/2020] The third update of a series of maintenance patches for The Division 2 servers launched today, fixing some minor issues.
Ubisoft released another update for The Division 2 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One making three important adjustments to the game. The first one is related to the sniper turrets and the usual aiming glitch. The second fixes the checkpoints that didn’t work during the Tidal Basin mission on Heroic and the third adds Season 2 level skips to buy from the in-game shop so players can progress in the Division’s 2 Battle Pass-like system.
The Division 2 Patch Notes for September 1
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistencies with sniper turret aiming and shooting.
- Fixed an issue with the Tidal Basin Heroic boss checkpoint sometimes not working.
- Added Season 2 Level Skips for purchase in the in-game store.